All workshops (unless otherwise noted,) are held at the old Pumphouse, located at the bottom of Elizabeth Street, near the lake, in Grimsby. Our workshops start at 9 am and go until approximately 4 pm each day.
We offer a wide range of opportunities for everyone interested in learning more about their chosen medium and developing their talents, whether a beginner or an experienced artist. The workshops are offered throughout the year—usually five times. Each is based on hands-on learning, where participants develop their skills under the direction and guidance of a seasoned instructing artists, in a supportive environment. The small group environment offers abundant attention, inspiration, motivation and fun. Here you can experience different techniques for acrylic, oil, watercolour, pastel, charcoal, pencil, pen and ink; and you can learn about composition, perspective and other art forms. Unless otherwise told, participants bring their own materials.
There are more notes are at the bottom of this page, including a basic watercolour workshop kit.
SUSAN LOTT — acrylic and watercolour
October 28, 2023
Members $50; Non-members $55
Susan Lott is a Niagara Falls artist who paints both acrylic landscapes and abstracts. For our workshop she will be doing a landscape. She has studied under several well known local artists, including Ed Telenko at the St Catharines Academy of Fine Arts, and Raymond Martin and John Leonard at Haliburton School of the Arts. Susan's paintings can be found in both private and corporate collections in Canada, England and the USA.
- Unless otherwise noted, each workshop is from 9 am to 4 pm each day.
- All workshops are limited to a maximum of 20 participants with a minimum of 15 required 21 days prior to the workshop.
- Workshop fees are due a minimum of 10 days before the workshop. If not paid, the participant will be placed on the bottom of the Wait List and the spot in the workshop filled from that list. We will accept cheques only – no cash.
- A Notice of Cancellation received more than 14 days before the event, will be refunded in full.
- If you are new to watercolour workshops, CLICK HERE for a minumum list of supplies you will need.
- If you are only able to attend one day of a two-day workshop, you may want to discuss this with our Workshop Coordinator. Send an email by clicking on the button below.
Get the Most Out of Workshops
Every workshop is an opportunity to learn something you didn't know before. Get the most out of it you can. CLICK HERE for more information.