Art Show Duties
Please consider one of the following:
- Picture Tags — [1 person] to produce the tags that hang on the artwork.
- Set up of Panels — [4 people] to physically set up the panels for hanging.
- Intake — [3 people] to check in the paintings as they are brought to the Pumphouse for hanging, and check off names.
- Signage — [2 people] to put up Signs about the Show.
- Directional Signage — [2 people] to put up and take down directional signs [list to be provided].
- Curator — [3 people] to organize and hang the exhibition.
- Catering and refreshments — [1 person] to coordinate for the opening reception.
- Exhibition Attendants — [2 people each segment] two hour attendance at the Show on Saturday or Sunday.
- Take Down — [3 people] to take down and store stands and tables.